Name: Jan Podlipský

Re: Charter

Post by jan.podlipsky » 25 Jan 2018 13:57

Hi Anthony,

this feature is not yet finished.

BingoRO

Post by BingoRO » 13 Apr 2018 08:02

Hi. Any news on this? Travel Service operates so many charters and that`s the reason why I choosed to fly for this VA, for example today they fly to Madeira with B739 :( back in the days (I was away from fs for a year and a half) with the old website and fsacars I was able to fly all the charters :( Don`t get me wrong, the new system and interface looks very good and I`m sure you guys invested a lot of time in it but I really miss checking the Prague airport website everyday and flying to all exotic destinations of real Travel Service. Best regards :)

jan.podlipsky

Post by jan.podlipsky » 13 Apr 2018 08:11

Hi,

it's in planning, but our webmaster is very busy with his work, and it goes slowly. I'd hate to promise any schedule, but it's not that far now :-)

Jan

BingoRO

Post by BingoRO » 13 Apr 2018 08:19

If I may I would suggest maybe an option till this feature will be added like for example adding a destination for booking, a specific one, used for charters only and then adding in the comment section of acars the real destination.

For example:
LKPR-LRSV , LRSV-LKPR (LRSV is an airport in romania, tvs don t fly there)

Or if system allows that LKPR-ZZZZ , ZZZZ-LKPR

So let s say that this booking will be general for all charters, you will book this flight but in your acars you will put the real charter destination with a reference either to PRG airport website or fr24 to show that the flight was a real charter.

jan.podlipsky

Post by jan.podlipsky » 13 Apr 2018 08:53

Our idea is, that you'll be able to buy a flight from your current location to anywhere, and so on.